You performed a search for: Skills / Experience: Marketing & PR
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Job Type: Volunteer
Job Title: Volunteer Digital Content Producer
Journey to Diversity Workplaces is both an experiment and a project. Haven't you ever wished you could work somewhere better? Somewhere where they went out of their way to not only appreciate you, but treat you right, and pay you fairly? We want a different kind of workplace where diversity is championed and so is the worker.
At J2DW, our employees are our members. Period!
Respecting differences ethically, morally, and legally.
As a Volunteer Digital Content Producer, your role will be to oversee and coordinate the content submitted by other volunteers for our organization's website blog. You will work closely with a team of volunteers, ensuring that the content meets our standards and effectively communicates our message to the audience. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a passion for coordinating and curating engaging digital content.
Content Coordination: Collaborate with volunteers to collect, review, and curate content submissions for the website blog. Ensure that the content aligns with our organization's goals, values, and Canadian English language standards.
Quality Control: Conduct thorough content reviews to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to our style guide and editorial guidelines. Provide constructive feedback and guidance to volunteers to enhance the quality of their submissions.
Editing and Proofreading: Edit and proofread content submissions for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and overall readability. Ensure that the content is error-free and maintains a consistent tone and voice.
Content Scheduling: Create and maintain an editorial calendar to organize and schedule the publication of blog posts. Coordinate with volunteers to establish deadlines and ensure a steady flow of content.
Collaboration and Communication: Maintain effective communication with volunteers, providing them with timely feedback and guidance. Collaborate with other team members, such as designers and social media coordinators, to align content publication and promotion.
SEO Optimization: Optimize content for search engine visibility by incorporating relevant keywords and metadata. Familiarize yourself with SEO best practices to maximize the impact and reach of the blog posts.
Performance Tracking: Monitor the performance of published blog posts using analytics tools. Analyze engagement metrics and user feedback to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Canadian English.
Strong attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
Familiarity with WordPress.
Basic knowledge of SEO principles and best practices.
Ability to provide constructive feedback and guidance to volunteers.
Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a volunteer team environment.
Prior experience in content coordination, editing, or a related field is desirable but not required.
Please note that this is a volunteer position, and compensation will be in the form of valuable experience, skill development, and the satisfaction of contributing to a meaningful cause.
If you are passionate about coordinating and curating digital content, ensuring quality and consistency, and making a positive impact through your work, we invite you to join our team as a Volunteer Digital Content Producer.
Apply in confidence with your LinkedIn URL or other online resume URL at https://j2dw.co/3rLQreD
If you require accommodations for the application process, please email us! https://j2dw.co/3Q6t3CI
Help Senior Wish expand into Simcoe County to ensure that no senior is left isolated, alone and feeling like society has forgotten them. Help is especially needed to prepare for our Christmas Wish program starting in Sept.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that UWSM community investment goals and priority areas are taken into consideration in all grant- making processes
2. Review application forms and documents’; prepare additional interview questions (if required) to ensure applications meet criteria including:
• Agency capacity to deliver the program
• Program alignment to agency’s mission
• Evidence and need for the program
• Adaptability and client centered
• Alignment to focus area and investment priorities
• Target population and clients serviced
• Impact of the program on clients
• Intended outcomes of the program
3. Conduct Interviews where warranted as part of the application review process with support from UWSM staff.
4. Complete review, assessments and scoring of applications.
5. As a council, form recommendations to the UWSM Community Investment & Engagement Steering Committee on which funding allocations will create a strong network of supports exhibiting diversity in geography, populations served and range of programs/interventions or services. All recommendations are then presented to the United Way Board of Directors for final approval.
6. To provide a safe and confidential environment for sharing information.
7. Ensure a fair, transparent, equitable funds allocation process.
8. Support United Way in our growth and development
9. Provide feedback and recommendations to UWSM on capacity building, advocacy and collaboration
10. Review Annual Reports from funded agencies to inform United Way of accomplishments and gather data on clients impacted by the program, ensure agency accountability and understand circumstances that may influence program impact, making recommendations for support if needed.